Data protection statement
The controller as defined by the GDPR is
Telephone: +49 6626 915100
(hereinafter referred to as controller)
The controller has nominated a data protection officer. You can contact them here:
Krombacher Straße 24
(0700) 20 30 10 30
You may contact our data protection officer directly if you have any questions or suggestions relating to data protection.
1. General information
When you visit our website, the provider of this platform (or their webspace provider) collects data about access to the facility. This access data includes:
- The name of the website accessed
- IP address of the accessing computer
- The date and time of access
- The quantity of data transferred
- The browser type and browser version
- The user's operating system
- The website from which the user comes to this website (referrer URL)
- The IP address of the accessing computer
- The requesting provider
The above-mentioned data is used by the operator for the following purposes:
- To improve and ensure the connection to the website
- To improve use of the website
- To analyse system security and stability as well as for
- Administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 (1) s. 1 f GDPR. The provider's legitimate interest arises from the above-listed purposes of data collection. The data is anonymous and is stored separately from any personal data that you provide. It is not possible to identify a particular person.
Your personal data will only be disclosed to third parties for a purpose stated below. There will be no disclosure for other reasons:
The user's personal data shall be disclosed to third parties only if:
- The user has provided their express consent according to Art. 6 (1) s. 1 a GDPR,
- The disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art.6 (1) s.1 f GDPR for the assertion, exercise, or defence of legal claims and there are no grounds to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- There is a legal requirement for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 (1) s. 1 c GDPR, and
- It is legally permissible and necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) s. 1 b GDPR to manage the contractual relationships with the user.
The data will be erased automatically after a pre-defined period insofar as further preservation is not necessary for the purposes of evidence.
Some cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser (transient cookies). Other cookies (persistent cookies) remain on your device and allow us to recognise your browser. These cookies are deleted automatically after a predefined period.
Your rights as the data subject
You have the following rights in relation to us with regard to your personal data:
- Revocation of consent
- Restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with a regulatory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority concerning processing of your personal data by us.
During the visit to this website, the SSL procedure (secure socket layer) is used in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a page of this website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the key or lock symbol in the status bar in your browser.
In addition to SSL encryption, we also take technical and organisational measures to protect data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. These security measures are upgraded continuously in line with technological developments.
You have the option to contact us by various means of communication such as e-mail, telephone, post or contact/enquiry form. If you contact us we will store your data in order to process the enquiry. The data will not be disclosed to third parties. Personal data is processed in accordance with Art. 6 (1) s. 1 f GDPR. The legitimate interest here is the processing of your enquiry. If you make contact for the purpose of concluding a contract, the legal basis is likewise Art. 6 (1) s. 1 b GDPR. We erase this data as soon as your enquiry has been clarified definitively and insofar as erasure is not prevented by statutory duties of preservation.
2. Web analysis
We use web tracking and web analysis services. These are services that facilitate an analysis of the use of our website. We use this data to improve the website and to make our offers more interesting for you. The legal basis for the use of the web analysis tool is Art. 6 (1) s. 1 f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour on our website in order to optimise our services as well as our advertising.
You can prevent the analysis of this data by deleting existing cookies and prohibiting cookie storage. You can also prohibit storage of cookies in your browser settings. You can also prevent analysis of this data by Matomo by deactivating the use of analytics in your cookie settings.